Intentions, Attitudes and Agreements in our Work
"Because of real necessity, new organs of perception, power and action emerge. Thus, increase your true necessity!" - Rumi
Our commitment is:
1. Help you to help yourself. Not just help you. This work is based on free will and on the consciousness of your need of evolution. This deep consciousness of the true need is what brings out your most sublime potential, which is existent - by birthright – in all human beings waiting to be developed consciously and voluntarily. This work depends on an act of absolute and personal will and is based on the Law of Evolution, which dictates, ”Conscious necessity evokes latent potential.”
2. The major purpose in this work is “TO KNOW OURSELVES TO KNOW OUR ESSENCIAL BEING AND THUS OUR GOD.” In the paradigm of this work there are no sick people. For us there are only people who are suffering and this is because of the absence in the area of self-knowledge, and hence in self-development and evolution of one’s essential potential. The people can exist in a state where they don’t have the active powers of a fully developed human being; they have all powers and capacities only in their essence and in an embryonic condition. These “half-developed people”, when in their lifetime they face situations in which these powers are required to be active and functioning, they don’t perceive and recognize enough strength and don’t detect in themselves sufficient resources to “respond with ability”. The result of this experience is the assumption that in fact these capacities don’t exist. These people construct a self-image with much self-depreciation and doubts about themselves and the power that they have to respond efficiently to the challenges of life. They perceives themselves, their existence, like something badly made or faulty, concluding from this imaginary construction and from destructive believes about themselves, that life is too difficult for them, that it is very unfair, and many other negative conclusions about themselves as well as about life.
All these notions generate fear, resentment, jealousy, frustrations and much hate towards themselves and their existence. All this suffering exists only because we don’t really know ourselves, we don’t achieve a direct perception of ourselves. These direct perceptions don’t come because of an accumulation of acquired information; interpretations and external ideas, but by pure “insight” and by means of mindfulness. If this direct perception of the essential being occurs, it will carry us to a profound sense of gratefulness and pleasure for being who we really are: “TRUE HUMAN BEINGS.” The privation of self-knowledge, for us the teachers in this work, is an example of low self-esteem, meaning, low direct perception of essential self, no knowledge of essential self.
This is the reason for so much complex of inferiority, where the people believe to have less power than what they have naturally and even begin to think that this attitude is the famous and misunderstood virtue of humility.
They confuse real humility with humiliation, degradation and shame towards other human beings. They don’t understand the real humbleness towards the Unique Source of BEING, the All Powerful. In the same way that this self ignorance created a complex of inferiority, this ignorance creates the distortion of the superiority complex, which is the illusion of having more powers than one has, and more powers than others. This kind of imagination builds a false sense of security, a type of self-deception, which is worse than the complex of inferiority, because these “positive fantasies” lead us to a false sense of wellbeing, which distances us from the search for the Essential Self, the true self. Someone who thinks that he already is powerful will not search these powers “again”. This attitude and imaginations inhibits that one really uses and manifests the true powers. Believing and fantasizing with this imaginary powers is very dangerous because when life demands the use of these capacities we do not find them functioning and the consequence is disruption. It would be like the man which thought himself to be a great pilot, living off his dreams of driving beautiful and powerful cars, but when he had to really drive to take his wife to the hospital, he did not find these resources available; the good thing is that he could find taxis, but his excuse was that he was too nervous to drive.
There is a fundamental paradigm in this Work that we call “evolutionary paradigm”, in which we are interested, rather than searching the “why’s” of the suffering, we search the evolutionary comprehension of the “for what’s”. Like the functionality of physical pain, which protects us by drawing our attention and creates in us an awareness of our “trajectory of collision” with some object, giving us the possibility to decide to change course and avoid the consequence, the emotional and mental suffering - if we attend with real interest and mindfulness - leads us to an awareness by which we can perceive the “separation” and unconsciousness of our Real Self, giving us the possibility to decide to change to a state of consciousness of the Essential Self … This knowledge permits us as well to design the technologies which will be necessary for the seeker most prompt development in accordance with the level of his consciousness.
3. We want you to know that this Work is based in sophisticated methods of learning. We call these methods “psycho-didactic”. You came to us to learn to perceive yourself directly and thus to comprehend yourself. You are coming like a student of your Real Self, which is your essential mystery only veiled by the “distraction”; you don’t come like a sick person or like a patient. You don’t come to be healed by some illness; you come only to become wiser. We are facilitators, helpers; we are the so-called professors or mentors, not doctors nor medics. You come to technically “learn how to learn”, learn the know how to “perceive and develop” the capacities and powers which lie latent in you, which are continually giving signals, asking to be attended, focalized and perceived. We are here to help you Attend – Perceive – Recognize – Admire – and Love this precious Essence and then integrate “priceless gem” in your life. We are committed only to serve your Real Self, the True One and only him. Our goal is that, once that you have learned what there is to be learned, you can become independent as soon as possible continuing your way and learning in an autodidactic manner. This is our aim like any school, which focuses on the priorities of the student. Our goal is called Psychotransformism, which is “transforming yourself in what you are in essence”. Remember that you only ignored your Real Self. Never do you try to transform yourself into somebody else, according to the relative external rules of the culture or of the environment, or by copying and imitating someone else or the model that others dictate to you.
4. This work is not incompatible with any other medical or psychiatric treatment and should not be confused with nothing of that kind, and neither does it substitute them, if by chance these would be indicated. It does not discriminate race, culture or religion; we are interested in the existence of a genuine interest in the search of what is true and in self-development and evolution.
5. Neither the school, nor the facilitators nor professors have any right over the private life of the student, his belongings, decisions or any other thing outside the strict area, which corresponds to the study, which we are presenting, and its technology.
Neither have they any responsibility over what you do in your personal life and any other type of decisions, which you take. They don’t have any right to exert authoritarianism or paternalism, although the student yet dominated by confused desires and false necessities, want these types of low relationships. These types of relationships are the antithesis of the work and only produce adverse results and bitter fruits.
6. The professor commits himself to unite his efforts together with those of the student, in the search and investigation of what will be necessary in the area of the study and practices, uniquely connected to the Internal Work presented here, in this declaration. If by chance the professions of doctor, psychiatrist, therapist, etc. correspond to any of the persons who also act as professors or mentors in the Work, in case that their professional services are desired in the area of health, the responsibility to research the credentials or professional certificates is with the student.
7. Our agreement of the work can be interrupted by either side at any time when desired, when one considers it convenient, without necessity to give explanations, with the simple manifestation of the “I want”. This is a work, which is based in the “free will” and an attitude of mature search, self-cultivation and not in childishness, paternalism or any other relationship of dependence.
8. The professors commit themselves that their education and capacity to help are based in the personal direct experience acquired in their own personal process in the Inner Work and under the hands of professionals in this Essential Work and can thus serve only on the level that his self development and practical experience capacitate them for it. All the work is based in the constructive conception or in the operating hypothesis of potential, not in the dogmatization or in imposing beliefs and inculcating conditionings. Our technology searches a decrease in the limiting effects of these restrictive perceptive conditionings. We start with “unlearning”. It is absolutely forbidden the use any tool or method of manipulation that employs states of fear, guilt, reward and punishment, indoctrinated hopes and fears, vain and magical promises, meaning, any type of conditioning systems. That is why the student is only asked to familiarize himself with and approach towards the ideas of the work. The student has to put limits to any attitude of the helpers, when he perceives that they are trying to use any methods of influence mentioned earlier. In this work, there is no possibility of intent to indoctrinate the mind of student with concepts like the “infallibility of some sacred authority” or anything that seems like excommunication or threats of this kind.
9. The qualified professors and/or mentors will have to show their credentials, issued by our school, the “Society for Understanding of Fundamental Ideas”. Once these points have been clarified, and if you accept them, YOU ARE WELCOME.
If you want, contact us using our contact form in the relevant section of this website.
- The Society for Understanding of Fundamental Ideas